There are many ways to support us.
People have raised money through sponsored walks, long distance cycling, endurance challenges and even shaving their head!
If you want to get involved in a sponsored event or if you have any ideas of your own then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Part Time (flexible) – 2 roles available of between 8 and 25 hours per week
Location – South West London
Salary -£20,168 – £22,267 FTE (inc. London Allowance)
We are looking for youth workers to deliver and be jointly responsible for a diverse programme of youth work activities. They will be able to establish positive and meaningful relationships with young people which support and encourage individuals within their community, family and school.
We are seeking mission minded individuals who are passionate about transforming communities and the lives of some of the most disadvantaged young people in England. They will drive forward the development of new pieces of youth work and engage with staff and volunteers to support this.
Over the past year the vision for e:merge’s work within London has developed to the point where our work on the Patmore Estate is growing, and these part time youth worker posts are crucial to our continued development and the growth of young people. We want to see our offer to young people developed and expanded, and as this grows and funding increases, we hope that these roles will grow too.
Closing date for application – Contact us for more info
Please click on the links below for the Job Pack and Application Form…
Volunteer with us.
Volunteers make so much of what we do possible. Have you got a heart for these young people and some time to offer?
- Are you reliable, punctual and honest?
- Can you work with young people in a caring, patient and non-judgmental way?
- Are you adaptable and enthusiastic?
- Would you like to be an e:merge volunteer?
e:merge values the contribution of its volunteers and has a comprehensive volunteer policy in place. e:merge volunteers can expect to have the opportunity for self development, through training and support.
There are clear lines of accountability and each volunteer has a named person that they can go to for advice, training, support, and we encourage regular constructive feedback for both the volunteer and e:merge.
All volunteers have the right to be treated with respect and without discrimination, to be able to say ‘no’ without feeling guilty and to have reasonable out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
Working together creatively we passionately believe local businesses have a lot of experience and enthusiasm that can have a lasting impact on local young people. Here are some reasons why you might want to work with us
- First and foremost- you will be able to give something back to the community and make a huge difference to young people in crisis.
- Strengthen your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact.
- Enhance staff well-being and development through involvement in the local community.
- Strengthen customer loyalty and increase your company’s profile and receive positive press. E.g. Local press.
- Possible benefit from Tax relief through corporate partnerships donations.
- Invest in the local future workforce.