There are many ways to support us.
People have raised money through sponsored walks, long distance cycling, endurance challenges and even shaving their head!
If you want to get involved in a sponsored event or if you have any ideas of your own then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We currently don’t have any vacancies.
Volunteer with us.
Volunteers make so much of what we do possible. Have you got a heart for these young people and some time to offer?
- Are you reliable, punctual and honest?
- Can you work with young people in a caring, patient and non-judgmental way?
- Are you adaptable and enthusiastic?
- Would you like to be an e:merge volunteer?
e:merge values the contribution of its volunteers and has a comprehensive volunteer policy in place. e:merge volunteers can expect to have the opportunity for self development, through training and support.
There are clear lines of accountability and each volunteer has a named person that they can go to for advice, training, support, and we encourage regular constructive feedback for both the volunteer and e:merge.
All volunteers have the right to be treated with respect and without discrimination, to be able to say ‘no’ without feeling guilty and to have reasonable out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
Working together creatively we passionately believe local businesses have a lot of experience and enthusiasm that can have a lasting impact on local young people. Here are some reasons why you might want to work with us
- First and foremost- you will be able to give something back to the community and make a huge difference to young people in crisis.
- Strengthen your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact.
- Enhance staff well-being and development through involvement in the local community.
- Strengthen customer loyalty and increase your company’s profile and receive positive press. E.g. Local press.
- Possible benefit from Tax relief through corporate partnerships donations.
- Invest in the local future workforce.